As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
- September 24, 2020 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm Wise Aging Sample Session
- September 25, 2020 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm By Zoom: Hineni
- September 25, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm By Zoom: Welcoming Shabbat Service
- September 26, 2020 - 9:00 am - 10:00 am By Zoom: Torah Study Group
- September 26, 2020 - 10:15 am - 12:00 pm By Zoom: Shabbat Morning Service
- September 27, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 7:15 pm On Line: Kol Nidre
- September 28, 2020 - All Day Office Closed for Yom Kippur