As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
CONNECT WITH US
- June 5, 2020 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm By Zoom: Wise Aging - David D & Mary S.
- June 5, 2020 - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm By Zoom: Exploring the Haftarah Project
- June 5, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm By Zoom: Candle Lighting & Shabbat Blessings
- June 6, 2020 - 9:00 am - 10:00 am By Zoom: Torah Study
- June 6, 2020 - 10:15 am - 12:00 pm On Line: Shabbat Morning Service - Alice Tapper becomes Bat Mitzvah
- June 6, 2020 - 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm By Zoom: Hebrew Poetry
- June 7, 2020 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am By Zoom: Annual Congregational Meeting