Temple Micah is a welcoming
Jewish home where you can
bring your whole self and be
your best self.
Are you interested in
joining Temple Micah?
Follow the link below or
call us at 202-342-9175.
LEARN MORE »
Temple Micah's annual High Holy Day
underwear drive is now underway!
Click below to find more information.
As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
Help the 2018 campaign reach the goal of 15,000 pieces of new underwear for the […]
Check out this piece from reformjudaism.org written by Temple Micah member Yolanda Savage-Narva!
Wise Aging is a program designed to meet the social, emotional and spiritual needs of […]
Read More >
- September 21, 2018 10:30 amWise Aging - Friday Alumni Cohort - David Diskin & Mary Schwartz
- September 21, 2018 6:00 pmOneg preceding Shabbat Services
- September 21, 2018 6:30 pmKabbalat Shabbat
- September 22, 2018 9:00 amTorah Study
- September 22, 2018 10:15 amShabbat Morning Service
- September 22, 2018 12:30 pmJewish Thinkers of 20th and 21st Centuries
- September 23, 2018 10:00 amSukkah Building
- September 23, 2018 10:30 amMachon Micah Teacher Meeting
- September 23, 2018 6:30 pmErev Sukkot Oneg
- September 23, 2018 7:00 pmErev Sukkot Service
- September 24, 2018Office closed for Sukkot
- September 25, 2018 10:00 amSacred Circle Dancing for healing and joy
- September 25, 2018 7:00 pmWise Aging - Tuesday Alumni Cohort - Barbara Diskin & Jane Kershner
- September 26, 2018 10:30 amWise Aging - Wednesday Alumni Cohort - Barbara D. and Karen R.
- September 26, 2018 10:30 amWise Aging - Wednesday Alumni Cohort - Harriette K & Harriett S.
Read More >