As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
May 14 -June 23
The cycle of poverty, racism, and oppression that gave rise to Dr. King’s […]
- June 20, 2018 10:30 amWise Aging - Wednesday Alumni Cohort - Harriette K & Harriett S.
- June 20, 2018 10:30 amWise Aging - Wednesday Alumni Cohort - Barbara D. and Karen R.
- June 22, 2018 10:30 amWise Aging - Friday Alumni Cohort - David Diskin, Mary Schwartz & Barbara Green
- June 22, 2018 10:30 amWise Aging - Friday Alumni Cohort - David Diskin & Mary Schwartz
- June 22, 2018 6:00 pmOneg preceding Shabbat Services
- June 22, 2018 6:30 pmKabbalat Shabbat
- June 23, 2018 9:00 amTorah Study
- June 23, 2018 10:15 amShabbat Morning Service
- June 23, 2018 12:30 pmHIATUS: Jewish Thinkers of the 20th and 21st Centuries
- June 25, 2018 7:00 pmStrategic Visioning Meeting
- June 26, 2018 10:00 amSacred Circle Dancing for healing and joy
- June 28, 2018 5:00 pmMachon Micah Registration Bash!
- June 29, 2018 6:00 pmOneg preceding Shabbat Services
- June 29, 2018 6:30 pmKabbalat Shabbat Speaker: Naomi Chazan: A Shared Struggle: Democratic Values in Israel and America
- June 30, 2018 9:00 amTorah Study