As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
CONNECT WITH US
- July 14, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm By Zoom: Adult Hebrew Refresher
- July 15, 2020 - 10:30 am By Zoom: Wise Aging - Wednesday Alumni Cohort - Harriette K, Francie S, Harriett S
- July 17, 2020 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm By Zoom: Wise Aging - David D & Mary S.
- July 17, 2020 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm By Zoom: Exploring the Haftarah Project
- July 17, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm By Zoom: Candle Lighting and Shabbat Blessings
- July 18, 2020 - 9:00 am - 10:00 am By Zoom: Torah Study
- July 18, 2020 - 10:15 am - 12:00 pm By Zoom; Shabbat Morning Service