As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
- October 26, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm By Zoom: Jewish Thinkers of 20th and 21st Centuries
- October 27, 2020 - 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm By Zoom: Erev Tov - Grades 3 - 7
- October 27, 2020 - 5:20 pm - 6:00 pm By Zoom: 6th Grade Trope Class
- October 27, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm By Zoom: Reason to Believe (R2B) - Machon Micah for teens
- October 27, 2020 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm By Zoom: Adult Hebrew
- October 28, 2020 - 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm By Zoom: Wise Aging - Tuesday Alumni Cohort - Barbara D & Janet G
- October 28, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm By Zoom: Planned Giving Webinar