Temple Micah is a welcoming
Jewish home where you can
bring your whole self and be
your best self.
There is still time to donate to our
Giving Thanks Annual Appeal.
Click the button below to donate.
Are you interested in
joining Temple Micah?
Follow the link below or
call us at 202-342-9175.
LEARN MORE »
As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
- December 11, 2018 10:00 amSacred Circle Dancing for healing and joy
- December 11, 2018 10:30 amWise Aging - Jane & Ivan
- December 11, 2018 4:30 pmMachon Micah (5-7)
- December 11, 2018 6:00 pmReason to Believe - 8th to 11th grade program
- December 11, 2018 7:00 pmAdult Hebrew
- December 11, 2018 7:00 pmAdult B'nai Torah
- December 12, 2018 12:00 pmLunch and Learn with Stacy Cloyd: Social Security: Past, Present, and Future
- December 13, 2018 10:30 amWise Aging - Francie & Harriett
- December 13, 2018 7:00 pmFolk Singing with Meryl
- December 14, 2018 10:00 amCANCELLED--Challah baking--join us next month
- December 14, 2018 6:00 pmYoung Family Shabbat services followed by dinner and crafts
- December 14, 2018 6:00 pmOneg preceding Shabbat Services hosted by the B'nai Mitzvah families
- December 14, 2018 6:30 pmKabbalat Shabbat
- December 15, 2018 9:00 amTorah Study
- December 15, 2018 9:00 amChoir Rehearsal
Read More >