Temple Micah is a welcoming
Jewish home where you can
bring your whole self and be
your best self.
Are you interested in
joining Temple Micah?
Follow the link below or
call us at 202-342-9175.
LEARN MORE »
As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
Monday, December 30th, 5-6:30pm
Join us for the First Annual Shamash Night Celebration: a Community Celebration […]
Through a partnership between HIAS and Miles4Migrants, you can donate frequent flyer miles to help reunite and relocate […]
These are small groups led by trained facilitators that meet for 9 sessions to explore […]
Read More >
- December 11, 2019URJ Biennial - Chicago
- December 11, 2019 12:00 pmLunch & Learn with Evi Beck: “What do we see? What do we not see?”
- December 12, 2019 10:30 amWise Aging - Jane & Francie
- December 12, 2019 10:30 amWise Aging Alum - Thursday Cohort - Ivan
- December 13, 2019 10:00 amChallah Baking
- December 13, 2019 6:00 pmOneg preceding Shabbat Services hosted by the B'nai Mitzvah families
- December 13, 2019 6:00 pmYoung Family Shabbat services followed by dinner and crafts
- December 13, 2019 6:30 pmKabbalat Shabbat
- December 14, 2019 9:00 amAdult Choir
- December 14, 2019 9:00 amTorah Study
- December 14, 2019 9:15 amMicah Babies Meetup
- December 14, 2019 10:15 amShabbat Morning Service - Rohini Kieffer becomes bat mitzvah
- December 14, 2019 12:00 pmKiddush following services hosted by the Kieffer-Muthiah Family
- December 15, 2019 9:30 amMachon Micah (K-6)
- December 17, 2019 10:00 amSacred Circle Dancing for healing and joy
Read More >