As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
- November 28, 2020 - 10:15 am - 12:00 pm By Zoom: Shabbat Morning Service
- November 29, 2020 - 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Martha’s Table Food Drive
- November 30, 2020 - 10:30 am - 11:45 am By Zoom: Monday Morning Group
- November 30, 2020 - 12:15 pm - 1:30 pm By Zoom: Downtown Discussion Group
- December 1, 2020 - 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm By Zoom: Temple Micah Book Club
- December 1, 2020 - 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm By Zoom: Erev Tov - Grades 3 - 7
- December 1, 2020 - 5:20 pm - 6:00 pm By Zoom: 6th Grade Trope Class