Join Temple Micah, Temple Sinai,
Adas Israel, Sixth & I, and
Washington Hebrew Congregation on
Thurs. Dec. 14 @ 7 pm in celebrating
the third night of Hanukkah, and
supporting HIAS. Tickets are on sale.
Bring your Menorah as we celebrate
Hanukkah and light all of our candles
together! Once all of the candles are
lit, we will put on our special 3D
glasses and watch the Star of David
dance around the sanctuary.
Temple Micah is a welcoming
Jewish home where you can
bring your whole self and be
your best self.
DAY OF SERVICE
Join us for the 31st Annual D25
Day of Service, hosted by the Morris
Cafritz Center for Community Service
at the Edlavitch DCJCC. Click below
for more information.
Join us for dinner and training, and
then we will make calls to pre-
screened individuals. All you need
to bring is a phone, laptop, and a little
courage – we will provide the rest!
Click below for more information.
BREAD & TORAH
We welcome Rabbi Linda Motzkin
and Rabbi Jonathan Rubenstein as
our next Aaron Altschul
Scholars-in-Residence from January
19 - 21. They are the co-founders of
Bread & Torah.
Want to learn more about the Temple
Micah community? Ready to take the
leap into membership? Click below to
request information about
Monday Morning Group is at
10:30 am at Temple Micah. The
group is studying Basic Judaism
by Milton Steinberg. Please click the
link below to learn more.
The Downtown Discussion Group
takes place on Mondays, at
12:15 pm, off site. The study book is
Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind
by Yuval Noah Harari. Please click
the link below to learn more.
LEARN MORE »
As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
Thursday, December 14 at 7:00 pm
Kimpton Glover Park Hotel: 2505 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC […]
Friday, December 15 at 6:30 pm
Join Temple Micah for our annual Hanukkah Kabbalat Shabbat Service. […]
Monday, December 25
The following are the two Temple Micah specific service opportunities hosted by the […]
Thursday, January 11, 6:30 pm
Feeling nervous about making those advocacy phone calls? We can do […]
We welcome Rabbi Linda Motzkin (soferet, parchment maker, and scribal artist) and Rabbi Jonathan Rubenstein […]
Read More >
- December 13, 2017 12:00 pmLunch and Learn with Rabbi Tamara Miller: The Rocky Road to the Rabbinate: A Modern Day Yentl
- December 14, 2017 10:30 amWise Aging - Thursday Cohort - Francie Schwartz & Harriett Stonehill
- December 14, 2017 6:30 pmAdult Choir Rehearsal with Ilana Goldman
- December 14, 2017 7:00 pmThe People's Hanukkah Party
- December 15, 2017NFTY MAR Mid-Atlantic Junior Youth Kallah (MAJYK)
- December 15, 2017 10:30 amWise Aging - Friday Alumni Cohort - David Diskin, Mary Schwartz & Barbara Green
- December 15, 2017 6:00 pmReason to Believe - 8th to 11th grade program
- December 15, 2017 6:00 pmOneg preceding Shabbat Services
- December 15, 2017 6:30 pmHanukkah Kabbalat Shabbat
- December 15, 2017 7:30 pmNext Dor Hanukkah Party
- December 16, 2017 9:00 amChoir Rehearsal
- December 16, 2017 9:00 amTorah Study
- December 16, 2017 10:15 amShabbat Morning Service - Max and Zoe Posner become B'nai Mitzvah
- December 16, 2017 12:30 pmHebrew Poetry
- December 19, 2017 10:00 amSacred Circle Dancing for healing and joy
Read More >