As a spirited congregation, we strive to create a Judaism infused with meaning and relevance. Together, we attempt to answer the question of what it means to live a fully American and a fully Jewish life. Temple Micah is a welcoming Jewish home where you can bring your whole self and be your best self. We approach our Judaism with a lightness of heart and a sense of humor. In everything we do, we challenge ourselves to do better. To us, Reform is a verb.
- October 22, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm By Zoom: Adult Hebrew Refresher
- October 23, 2020 - 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm By Zoom: Machon Micah Family Shabbat Gathering
- October 23, 2020 - 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm By Zoom: Welcoming Shabbat Service
- October 24, 2020 - 9:00 am - 9:30 am By Zoom: Boker Tov
- October 24, 2020 - 9:00 am - 10:00 am By Zoom: Torah Study Group
- October 24, 2020 - 10:15 am - 12:00 pm On Line: Shabbat Morning Service - Nico Watts becomes Bar Mitzvah
- October 26, 2020 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm By Zoom: Jewish Thinkers of 20th and 21st Centuries