The Temple Micah community is mobilizing for the March 24 march, and you can help!
Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March
- Before Saturday, March 24: If you want to host marchers who will be traveling to DC from out of town, please fill out this form from the #MarchForOurLives – DC Housing Database Facebook group.
- On Saturday, March 24: As with the Women’s March, the Religious Action Center (RAC) is organizing a pre-march service and program on Shabbat morning, just before the march begins. The RAC has secured a space at the Marriot Marquis (901 Massachusetts Avenue, NW). The doors will open at 8:00 AM, with a service/program from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM. We will then proceed together to the March, which will begin at 12:00 NOON.
- If you would like to attend this pre-march program and march with us from the hotel please register here.
- If you would like to attend Shabbat services at Micah and then proceed to the march together, marchers will gather out front once the service is over (around noon) with the point person David Schneider and coordinate transportation.
- On Friday, March 23: Washington Hebrew Congregation is hosting a Friday evening program for teens (both local and visiting) as a pre-march experience. If your teen is interested in attending, please contact Rachel Carlson.