Temple Micah seeks to build a strong bond between the North American Diaspora and the modern State of Israel. We do this in a variety of ways including:
- Temple Micah congregational trips to Israel
- Inviting speakers on Israel and Zionism
- Encouraging membership in ARZA (Association of Reform Zionists of America)
- The Rabbi Daniel Goldman Zemel Fund for Israel which supports a variety of Israeli institutions, including:
- Givat Haviva: Building a Shared Society Community by Community
- Sikkuy: The Association for the Advancement of Civic Equality in Israel
- Shaharit: A “Think and Do” tank that challenges the hackneyed dichotomies between Left and Right
- Israel Movement of Progressive Judaism
- We are partnered with Kehillat “Birkat Shalom” in Kibbutz Gezer, Israel as part of the DOMIM-aLike project, the Israel-Diaspora relations project of the Israel Movement for Reform and Progressive Judaism. DOMIM-aLike was established together with the Israel Ministry of Diaspora Affairs. It fosters partnerships between Reform and Progressive congregations in Israel and around the world.
Temple Micah Family Friendly Israel Trip (Trip is full)
Wednesday, December 19 through Monday, December 31, 2018
We return to Israel to affirm our solidarity with the Jewish People, the Jewish State, and our vision of Progressive Zionism.
For more information you can download the full itinerary here.