Machon Micah is Temple Micah’s innovative model of experiential Jewish education. We do not have a “religious school” or a “Hebrew school” with desks and textbooks; Machon Micah is an institute of learning that encompasses the whole congregation, filling the building with song, play, and movement. An ongoing experiment in Jewish education, Machon Micah is an ever-changing means of building community and Jewish identity through many creative avenues of engaging with Jewish values, Torah, prayer, and ritual for students of all ages. Questions?
Contact Sharon Tash, Director of Education.
Explore below to learn more about our many great educational offerings.
- K-6th Grade – Machon Micah on Sundays
- 3rd-7th Grade – E-vrit Tutoring
- 5th-7th Grade – Midweek Machon Micah (Tuesday)
- Youth Choir for 2nd-4th Grades
- Jewish Summer Camp
- B’nai Mitzvah – 7th Grade Program and Information for Families
- “Reason to Be” – 8th-11th Grade Program
- MiTY – Temple Micah’s Youth Group
- Madrichim – 8th-12th Grader Machon Micah Teaching Assistants